We have officially moved! Click to see where we are now!

We have officially moved! Click to see where we are now!
We have officially moved! Click to see where we are now!
Celebrating is about sharing, telling stories, talking. It's about eating a piece of cake that a friend made for you, having a glass of wine or savoring a cup of coffee. It's that unknown sensation that doesn't let you get up from the table after eating. It's much more than just placing silverware and plates on a table, it's creating an ambience, a style, a sensation, an unforgettable memory.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Because I love you...



Spring is here!!! Changes come and so I come to my blog. In another format, reinventing it, and implementing new ideas.

I have spent 3 weeks cooking, taking pictures and tasting food. I think I've gained some pounds.
The day I made the cosmo shoots it was 10 am and here I was trying the cosmo shoots and laughing by myself and testing the results.

The house became a total chaos at eating time. We only ate what I was doing for my blog. My mom would call me to ask what was I doing? I was cooking for my blog... so dinner could be a dessert and breakfast could be dinner. This weekend we just ate all the time: panna cotta in all dimensions and forms.

My dining room became a tabletop set where I took all the pictures. There were spoons and plates everywhere. My kitchen was a test kitchen 24 hours a day and my visits to the grocery were simultaneous and daily for a little something. In my closet, if I was going to get a pyjamas, I found tablecloths and forks and knifes. I am surrounded by cooking utensils everywhere. The fridge is filled with containers and little plastic bags labelled with sauce recipes and work in progress.

But today I am very happy, I just opened my new blog. This one will always be here as part of my work. But my new posts will be in the new one with the same address.

I love you all for being with me all the time. Your visits to my blog accompany me and push me to give the best of me: honest and spontaneous.


Welcome to LA MAISON DU MONDE

Lola
xoxo


11 comments:

Veronica Cervera said...

Voy a ver ya.

Debra Eliotseats said...

I love that you are reinventing yourself this spring. Can't wait to check out the new digs!

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Yay, to reinventing yourself and to spring!!!

Cheers,

Rosa

decocinasytacones said...

¡Hola Lola!, He estado "fisgando" tu nuevo blog, and I love it and I love the pictures.....
Welcome back!!!
Love
Marialuisa

Unknown said...

Congratulations on reinventing yourself and the new blog!!!! Going to check it out;-)

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Congratulations on your new blog! I saw all your shares on G+ and knew you'd been cooking up a storm. Your photography is so wonderful, Lola!!!

Lola Lobato said...

Thank you my dear food bloggers. xoxo

Nami | Just One Cookbook said...

OMG I can't wait to check out the new blog! Congrats!!! Let me see!!! :D (see you there)

Caroline Taylor said...

Can't wait to see the new look!

Rosita Vargas said...

Felictaciones muchas bendiciones,saludos y abrazos.

GST Impact Analysis said...

Blogging is the new poetry. I find it wonderful and amazing in many ways.